Shipping and Administration
1. Maggs Bros. Ltd. ensures that all items are securely packed. They are also fully insured; unless instructed to the contrary.
2. If an item is lost or damaged in transit the customer will receive a full refund.
3. Certain items* may require an export licence before they can be shipped from the UK. This may result in a short delay before they can be despatched.
4. Deliveries within the United Kingdom are usually made within 2-3 working days, while deliveries overseas usually take 5-10 working days.
5. Within 14 days of receipt of your items if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase it can be returned and a refund will be made, provided the items are in the same condition as when purchased. The refund will be made on our receiving the returned goods.
6. Payments are processed by a highly secure third party online payments gateway.
7. Charges for postage are as below:
- Under 500 pounds
- UK £5
- Europe £7.50
- ROW £11.60
- Between £500 - 700
- UK special delivery £9.50
- Europe special delivery £25.00
- ROW Parcelforce £41.00
- Over £700 free**
* please see www.mla.gov.uk for further details on export licences.
** Maggs reserves the right to charge for postage on items over £700 which we deem excessively difficult to post, e.g. large paintings or where large multivolume sets.