Web Order Postage Policy
1. Maggs Bros. Ltd. ensures that all items are securely packed. They are also fully insured; unless instructed to the contrary.
2. If an item is lost or damaged in transit the customer will receive a full refund.
3. Certain items* may require an export license before they can be shipped from the UK. This may result in a short delay before they can be dispatched.
4. Deliveries within the United Kingdom are usually made within 2-3 working days, while deliveries overseas usually take 5-10 working days.
5. Within 14 days of receipt of your items if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase it can be returned and a refund will be made, provided the items are in the same condition as when purchased. The refund will be made on our receiving the returned goods.
6. Payments made through the website are processed by a highly secure third party online payments gateway.
7. Charges for postage are as below:
- UK £5
- Europe £7.50
- ROW £11.60
- Free by tracked Royal Mail**
- We also offer additional postage options by request:
- UK special delivery £9.50
- Europe by FedEx £25.00
- ROW by FedEx £41.00
* please see www.mla.gov.uk for further details on export licences.
** Maggs reserves the right to charge for postage on items over £700 which we deem excessively difficult to post, e.g. large paintings or where large multivolume sets.